Here are a few simple care instructions which will help keep your purchase in its original condition.
Pearls, Druzy Quartz and Opals
- Keep them dry as moisture or excessive sweat can affect the stone.
- Never apply hair spray or perfume while wearing and never use harsh chemicals such as gold or silver polish to clean them.
- Always put on or take off over a soft surface – enamels are glass and while they are quite robust they don’t take kindly to being dropped onto a hard surface.
- Wrap in acid-free tissue paper and store inside a soft pouch and away from other jewelry which may accidentally be dropped onto it.
- Clean with polishing cloth. Some pieces have had a sealant applied to ensure that the finish is permanent.
- Clean with a polishing cloth only.
All jewelry should be stored separately in a soft bag or acid-free tissue paper and cleaned with a polishing cloth.